Senior Principal CIM Engineer
Posted 30 Aug 2017
Boston Software Consultants
- Architect, Design and Lead the implementation of CIM Systems and Applications.
- Provide expert advice and technical leadership to the CIM Engineers.
- Assist the CIM Director & CIM Manager to establish and execute the CIM Vision and direction.
- Develop and groom the CIM Engineers & AEs.
- Cultivate and maintain an energetic & progressive technical environment.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience in a CIM manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge on MES, EIM & SPC applications & tools.
- Knowledge and experience of SECS/GEM/HSMS
- Detailed knowledge on MCS, RMS, CMMS, RTD, R2R/APC, FDC, SPACE/SPC, Reporting & Yield applications. Minimum 4 years experience in programming (e.g. “C”, VB, Java, Oracle SQL, PLSQL ).
- General knowledge on CIM Infrastructure components: RDBMS (e.g. Oracle), Message bus (e.g. TIBCO/Rv, CORBA), Unix, Linux.